Two Man Delivery Service
Sometimes it is not always possible to deliver heavy, larger or awkward items with just one pair of hands. Quickline Couriers realise this and this is why we offer a two man delivery service.
Our huge fleet of vehicles means that we are guaranteed to be able to deliver your larger items with no fuss
Our fleet includes tail lift vehicles for the heavier items. Our two-man delivery services don’t just stop at the fully tracked, fast delivery we will also ensure that the item is carried to where you require it and also, we can help with assembly if necessary. As with all of our courier services here at Quickline our two-man delivery service is fully tracked and traceable offering you full peace of mind.
If you are unsure on whether your shipment requires a two-man delivery service, this will be discussed with you on booking. Our expert customer services team will ask you questions relating to the item that you need delivering, size, weight, dimensions and they are able to provide you with the information relating to the service that you will need to book.
Our two man delivery service process:
- Item is collected from supplier, home, workplace etc and confirmation is sent to confirm this
- Delivery slot is booked and confirmed via text and email within an agreed timeframe
- Item is loaded onto delivery vehicle and tracking link sent
- Dispatch notice is sent via text and email
- Courtesy call is made to the receiving party 30 minutes before delivery is due
- Delivery is made and the two-man delivery service team carry the item to required area
- Confirmation if delivery including image is sent