The long-term success of Quickline Couriers Limited requires a total commitment to exceptional standards of performance by combining economic growth with sound environmental management.
We will achieve this by meeting the needs of employees, customers and the wider society in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation, relevant industry standards or codes of practice.
- Identify and evaluate the environmental impacts of our products, services and operations and those arising from change, and seek to either eliminate, control or minimise them, whilst retaining service performance, quality and safety.
- Set annual targets for continuous improvement, provide adequate resources and implement environmental management programs to address significant environmental aspects.
- Train and educate all management and employees so they understand their roles and responsibilities, are given the appropriate skills, competencies and involvement, and have good environmental awareness.
- Seek to reduce waste, conserve resources in particular water and energy, prevent pollution and explore every opportunity for waste re-use and/or recycling.
- Work with our customers, suppliers and employees to participate in relevant industry or other programs to achieve environmental improvements.
- Maintain a communication network which provides relevant information and advice regarding environmental impacts associated with our operations and services.
- Remain alert and responsive to developing issues and public concerns.
- Work with industry bodies, government agencies, business partners and other concerned organisations to promote environmental care, increase knowledge and disseminate best practice.
Quickline Couriers Limited by the nature of its business can have a significant positive impact on the environment by optimising transport operations, increasing transport efficiency, reducing empty running, reducing waster vehicle journeys and therefore reducing congestion, CO2 and other harmful emissions
Quickline Couriers Limited | Registered in England and Wales 10049343 | VAT Registered GB 236910311